Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Baby...

Below is my Christmas wishlist! Just in time too- a day before Christmas Eve. Looking at them all mixed together makes it seems a bit random, but read below to see just why these pieces made my list!



 I've been loving the mixed bracelet and bangle look, but I'm missing a chain link bracelet from my collection.

2. Aerie Skinny Slim Gym
I recently (and finally) joined a gym, and I'm on the hunt for something other than basketball shorts to spruce up my gym wear.

3. Rachel Roy Faux Fur Long Vest
Fur...I'm a bit afraid to do fur. I don't like real fur, but I think most fake fur looks and feels tacky. This Rachel Roy vest actually looks good!

4. Sephora Lipstick in Red Flirt
I'm a chapstick or lip gloss (on a fancy day) type of girl. I'm hoping to break out of my shell a bit in the new year with a great red lipstick.

5. Chinese Laundry Women's Triple Play Boots
I already have my fair share of black and brown boots. I think it's about time to bring a little grey into my life.

6. H&M Necklace
I have a lot of long and simple necklaces, and while I love them, I really want more statement pieces.

7. AE Sequined Corset Dress
I have an alumni event coming up in January. Last year, I (along with 70% of the other guests) wore a LBD. I want to do something a little different- some color and a dash of shine should do the trick!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the necklace is just perfect. Please if you are interesting follow my bolt :)

    www.thefashioncrack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete