Monday, January 23, 2012

This Weekend...

I've gotten used to living back home but this weekend just stirred all these feelings of nostalgia. Everything about college is so convenient. You make your own schedule, plan your own free time, don't have any real responsibilities, and your best friends probably live 3 feet away from you. For anyone who goes away for school (as I did), you really make a home out of a completely foreign place, and well- I've really missed this home...


Federal Hill covered with a thin blanket of snow.


Crossing over the bridge at the aquarium.


Stepped into a candy shop by the harbor. 


The only decent shot I have of my outfit from the night. I really planned on taking full outfit pictures but time was not on my side-woops! I ended up wearing the American Eagle dress I wanted for Christmas with nude heels.

Making moves on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment